Since every forum appears to have their own forum rules, I’ve created a bunch of rules too. Not to make everything less fun, but to make it easier for us all.
So, here we go:
- To prevent people from receiving lots of spam, it is not allowed to post (personal) email addresses on the forum. Instead of doing that you can send a PM to a member if he or she needs it.
- Please be respectful towards other fans. If you’re getting annoyed by somebody, don’t write about it at the public forums. Instead of doing that you can send a PM to a administrator or moderator.
- It is not allowed to post spam on this forum, what is spam?
- Replies that do not refer to the topic.
- Replies that only hold one or two words, examples are: "okay" "lol" "That's so cool!"
- Replies that only hold emoticon(s).
- Replies with a single hyperlink.
- Images in your signature are allowed, but with a maximum size of 500 * 175 pixels. We are limiting this size to be sure people with smaller computer monitors can read this forum too. Please respect it. But we would love to see your creativity, so please still make signatures!
- Links in your signature are allowed, only when the link is referring to a Maria Mena website or your personal website. Other than that it’s not allowed to post it in your signature.
- You’re not allowed to post mp3’s of Maria or other artists on the forum without permission of the artists or the record company. The only way you are allowed is by putting a link to the website where you can find the mp3, but only if the website is legally too! Sharing sites and illegal download sites are not allowed to link to.
- If you’re posting in a on-topic thread, you are not allowed to go off-topic. Instead of that you can open a new topic in The Hang-out or reply in a topic in that category.
- If you are answering to the person who've placed the latest reply, you are not allowed to quote that person unless you want to focus at some part of the reply.
I think those rules speak for itself. If there are any questions, you always can send a personal message to one of the following administrators and moderators:
- frkeske (Thea)